Wednesday, 9 May 2018

P3 - Gantt chart




Gantt chart – Shows the length of time in which each task or project will take, the boxes highlighted show the number of month taken to do a task.
Marketing
The marketing methods I include are; Social media, Posters, Website, Local Stores, Events and Nationwide stores.
Social media - I intend to create a social media account for clubsoda. in September. I will be creating accounts on the sites, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook as all of these sites are free to create an account on and can reach a larger audience.
Posters -  I plan to create posters promoting the magazine in September and October. I will create them in September and post them on my website, on social media and around the local area in October. This should hopefully create a hype around the magazine so that when it does get released it can be produce maximum profit.
Website – I will create my website in October to further promote the magazine. It will have insights into what the magazine will include and sneak peak pictures of the first edition magazine.
Local stores – I will begin to contact local stores in November through to December where I can plan deals for distribution and get stores to advertise the magazine.
Events – I will be planning events in the Liverpool area. Pop up shops with local DJs performing. Early renditions of the first magazine will be on sale.
Nationwide stores – I will contact nationwide stores such as Asda and Tesco to hopefully make deals so they can distribute my magazine.
Distribution
The distribution methods I include are; online via website, local stores and nationwide stores.
Online via website – I will begin to distribute tasters of my magazine on my website at the beginning of February. Audiences can use the website to get subscriptions to the monthly magazines via the website or post.
Local stores - After negotiations with local stores I plan to release my magazines in March.
Nationwide stores – After negotiations with Nationwide stores I plan to release my magazine in April to the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment