Sunday, 13 May 2018

M1 - Marketing and distribution


Marketing

I will use social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat to promote clubsoda. I will use this method as my intended audience of 16+, many of these people will potentially use these social network sites every day. By creating these accounts on these social networking sites, I can gradually promote the magazine and further increase my reading audience. Also, by using these sites I can also post teasers of what will be included in the next release of the magazine, this will create a hype around the magazine. Another way I will promote my magazine will be through posters. I will post teaser photos of who will be on the magazine and what it will include. To start these will be put around Liverpool for initial advertisement of the magazine. Finally, I plan to create partnerships with other magazines, so they can help promote “clubsoda.” in them.

Distribution

Initially, I plan to distribute my magazine locally around the Liverpool area. I will contact local stores and newsagents where I hope to have my magazine. As the magazine gains more popularity I will then invest time in distributing my magazine nationwide and to bigger stores such as Asda, Tesco, M&S etc. I will also produce a website where you can subscribe to clubsoda. monthly and as a result of subscribing you will also receive monthly gifts free of charge as a thank you for subscribing.

No comments:

Post a Comment