Wednesday, 20 June 2018

Original images for article.

I never used this photo as I felt the lighting wasn't as good as the two I chose. I didn't believe the pose suited the magazine as much as the other two images I decided to use.

I decided to go with this image for my double page spread as I felt it would suit the theme of the article and the quotes I used in the article. Me and Aoife picked this outfit for the soot as we believed it went perfectly with the colour scheme of the front cover and also suited her personality.


I didn't choose this picture as I didn't like how Aoife was in the centre of the image. I wanted the front cover to not be centred as I wanted to add text down the side. 

I wanted Aoife on the left side of the of the picture, however I did like the pose and lighting on this picture, just the camera angle wasn't perfect. 

I decided to go with this photo as my front cover as I believe that its the most interesting pose of the five taken. Aoife points to the camera which makes the audience feel that she is specifically interacting with the intended target audience. I believe it looks the most professional out of the five and it reels in the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment