My
working title is ‘Club Soda’. The font I will use for the basic content of
the articles will be Times
new roman. The colour scheme for the magazine will be dark colours and
many shades such as black, white and grey. However, it will include colours
such as navy, purple and orange. For the logo I have used the font cooper black. I feel like this font goes well with
the rectangular shape of the logo and looks smart and professional with the
black and white used for the logo.
|
The
genre of music that my magazine is planning to involve is dance music,
largely techno and house music. My magazine will compete with the likes of
Mixmag and Attack magazine.
|
My magazine will feature content
generally on dance music, more specifically techno, house and tech-house. It will
include articles on upon coming DJs. My double page spread will be on a local
DJ Aoife Connell who is currently performing all over the north west and hopes
to branch herself out even more. My monthly magazines will always have a
double page spread article on either an upon coming DJ or a well-known DJ, my
front cover will always be a picture of said DJ. Monthly releases of
clubsoda. will also feature news music and events/festivals that are coming
up soon.
The celebrity DJs that will be on my
front cover will attract audiences to pick up the magazine.
|
Approach:
The software I will be using to produce
my magazine will be publisher for the double page spread and photoshop for
the front cover. These two applications will be perfect for producing the
magazine as they have the specific tools needed to make the magazine look professional.
I will
be using shades such as black white and grey to make the masthead look bold
and professional. I will be using colours such as navy, purple and orange which
will be used regularly and be linked with the magazine.
|
Audience:
My audience
will be a variety of people. I will produce my magazine for an intended
audience of aged 16+. The audience will be for anyone loves dance music generally,
techno, house and tech-house. Gender of my audience will be mixed with
advertisements for both genders.
|
Frequency, layout and price of magazine.
I
intend to make 30 pages including the front and back cover. It will be A4 in
size. The magazine will be released monthly at a price of £5.95, the price
can be justified by the monthly releases and the 30 pages full of content.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment